Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 09:42 AM

Drashiel's tail was wagging lightly in excitement as he listened to his fathers words. For the most part they didn't really apply to him. He was neither old enough or strong enough to take any sort of leadership role within the pack but the new tasks still affected him. For instance, the training. Hunting and fighting were what he was interested in, definitely not herbs, but he was as of yet unsure which field to focus on. Drashiel assumed he probably wouldn't know which was the right fit for him until he dipped his paws in both. It seemed the femme called Argent would be teaching the fighting. He was a bit disappointed at first as he was hoping to ask Roman for lessons but then Isardis said Roman was welcome to help. His ears flicked forward.

Lova it seemed would be in charge of the hunting lessons. Drashiel followed his father's gaze intently, trying to match name to face for later. And maybe, rather than having to try and train himself on his own he'd be in a group. Drashy wondered for a moment if S'alkrie liked to spar at all or hunt? A paw gently tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to see the object of his thoughts address him with her melodic voice. S'alkrie had been a true blessing to him in the absence of his mother and sister. She'd filled a void and made him feel stronger just by her presence and there was no greater friend to him in all of Glaciem.

Drashiel grinned. "I was just about to ask you that! You bet I'll be your partner. So are you thinking of becoming a fighter then? I can't decide if I want to pursue hunting or fighting but I figure both are critical to know. I hope Roman can join us to."