Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
01-26-2014, 12:40 PM

The pain in his eye was nothing, if not for his confusion when a pup claimed his father. A dumbfounded face began at his snout, but then his brother came in to separate the two, but it brought his attention back to his mother. He really didn't have time to pay attention to all these wolves who were either greeting his mother, or giving her scowls. He had to warn them, and his eye, oh how his left eye hurt like sin. Vereux gave a sharp growl as the young boy sat and then his father spoke to him directly, finally! "There's some sort of storm heading our way, or at least it was there. The wind just kept blowing and next thing I knew my eye was missing and I was helping mother take her pups here so that she could show me home." The boy said, his tail flicking back and forth.
Though being spoken to by anyone else was bringing him to ignore them. Yes, he knew he needed treatment. He didn't need three wolves telling him to see Eris after the meeting. After saying what he needed, he painfully rose his body and wandered over to Eris. Looking at her pup, the look on his face was just calm. There were so many members of Glaciem he hadn't realized existed. If he were really to be a king, how would that even be possible. His mother approached him.
"I don't need an explanation or apology mother. We can talk after the meeting, if it really means that much to you." His good eye closed, the green glow giving a serious attitude to the one who had given birth to him. Then he sat beside Eris. "I'll wait." he stated, flicking his tail. Must stay calm for this, otherwise he'd find himself passing out because of the pain.

Speech,