gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 01:09 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

As her brother's demeanor shifted to something protective and vengeful, the wraith's first instinct was to flinch and brace herself for a blow. A horrible reaction to have when in the presence of the one wolf who would never actually harm her, but she had been through a bit of crap lately. He asked her what happened, and she lowered her cranium to fix her gaze upon the grass, waving a paw in the air to dismiss it. But his persistence forced a sigh to shudder through her dark flanks, ear lowering as she looked up from the ground and into her big brothers acidic orbs. Clenching her muscles, she shook her head. "Maybe I don't want to. You're not my mom..." She growled back in a half assed manner, slumping to look back down at the ground and ignore the hellfire burning in her brother's eyes. She could still feel his body grinding against hers... Ah fuck.

It was dark, there was no moon in the sky to cast a little light about the den. Something was making the girl uneasy, but she couldn't place it. Flicking open an eye, she looked around. All was good, but her father was up, wandering about. A malicious grin lit up his face as he spotted her wakefulness. Closing her eyes, she prayed he wouldn't see her. She was still sore from the other night.. Sure enough, his warm breath stirred in her ears. Oh gods, where was Loki? If he was here her father would leave her alone, but he was gone. As teeth bit into her scruff, and her father wrestled his way on top of her, she squeezed her eyes shut and dreamed that she was far away. She knew if she made a sound her father would shift his grip and sever her windpipe or carotid artery. In her head, a desperate wail went out for her big brother to show up. Or at least someone to wake up. Her stupid whore of a mother was ignoring the fact that her own fucking husband was doing this to her, but a snort sounded through the cave. A behemoth of sleepy black muscle and fur stood and looked over, noticing the scene. A silent plea was mouthed to Hati; help me. The glowing golden orbs of her big brother took in the scene with the confused shock of someone who was half asleep. Her father suddenly stood and kissed her cheek, murmuring a quick goodnight and stepping calmly back to where he usually slept. Fear kept her from saying anything, but the suspicion in the large male's eyes as her father explained that Weth was having a nightmare told her he would not sleep as soundly tonight. Tear soaked cheeks were covered by shaking tea cupped paws as she curled up on her side and begged for death. Loki still hadn't saved her, and she didn't have the heart to tell him. What if he thought she was weak for not fighting?

Shuddering with the memory, the wraith shook out her ebony pelt and kept her gaze downcast. Loki couldn't know, he just couldn't. If he knew that he could have saved her by staying home, it might kill him. "You don't need to know...." She whispered hoarsely as she fought back tears that prickled at her mismatched eyes. No one needed to know, it was between her and Hati now, if he even cared. had that been part of the reason he killed their father? Probably not, the oaf could care less about her.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH