gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2014, 02:33 PM

"Did I say something about not wanting to come? I don't think I did. Let's go!"

Baldur grinned as Weth took off right ahead of him and he broke into a run, wincing everything the hail landing along the top of his head or near his tender nose. It really was good to see her again. Surprising as it might seem since the two of them were usually bickering but gods how he'd missed her. If only she wasn't so insistant on following Loki around everywhere. If Baldur had to guess he'd say that's why she'd left. Oh how disappointed she had to be to find him and Thor instead.

He quickly worked to catch up to his sister. "This way!" Baldur veered sharply toward a line of old pine trees, that twisted and gnarled around each other. There in between the crashes of thunder could be heard the mighty snoring of Thor. The den had been dug into the shallow hill between the roots of the pine trees that served as support. Baldur mockingly held out a paw, gesturing toward the entrance. "Rain-soaked harlots firs- HOLY MOTHER OF A TURKEY'S WADDLE!"

A golf ball sized hailstone struck Baldur solidly in the middle of the head, making his vision fade out for a second as he reeled. Shaking his head he stared forward blinking. "Last one in is a?. me?"