ardent

Sweet Nothing [Open]

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2013, 07:21 PM
She cleaned his mood almost robotically, her body moved of its own accord, Ghost, herself ignored the voices, moving to...touch? Is that what this contact was? She couldn't remember the last time she had touched anyone. Her tongue took the dirt and dried blood, she could taste the bitterness of the infection and cleaned it with a soft tenderness, until she felt nothing but flesh beneath her tongue. She was not sure why she did such things, perhaps it was an impulse, one of the voices may have whispered the idea to her softly... or perhaps she had helped him solely because he remembered her. She tried to be invisible, the silent shadow among the damned. Always there and never seen, just as her name suggested, but he had spoken with her, he had remembered her. That was new for her, she wasn't sure how to respond and the voices were naught but a kaleidoscope of half formed ideas. They were of no use.

She released him, gliding past him and slowly turning around. Her body was a lanky thing. Thin, border lining almost on unhealthy, but with immaculate fur. It was clear she took care of her grooming but that was about it. Silver hued orbs glanced around the blackened caverns, her ears flickering this way and that with every drip of water, analyzing, thinking. She was always thinking, the voices always speaking, but Octavian was speaking to her and she really ought try to pay attention. Focus Ghost... you can at least do that much, the poor boy is attempting to speak with you

"You are welcome. Keeping a wound clean is vital, lest it get infected and you be forced to lose the limb." She frowned a bit as she thought of such things. Where had that come from, it seemed familiar... her father perhaps? No she never thought of her family, never remembered them. Shut up Ghost... you were not built to think! They were correct of course, they always were.

"Havoc is never done. There is always something waiting around the next bend to pounce upon you unexpected, for better or for worse still has yet to be seen. Valhalla holds no draw for me. I was no one of pressing importance, I only joined to see how wolves in packs work, it is not much different than remaining a loner, the only difference is the cage you find yourself in. I have not decided if I wish to return... and yourself? Do you have any plans for the future?" It was probably the longest talk that Ghost had ever made, but he intrigued her, and if he wished to speak with her... who was she to deny him?