gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 05:42 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

As he led her swiftly towards a group of trees she cared too little about to identify at the time, he attempted to be gentlemanly, in a sarcastic was as usual. Stepping inside, she chuckled as he cried out about turkeys and their mothers, and was struck in the head by a large hailstone. Her snickering continued as she stepped further into the den and sat down. Under her butt was a large log now, a furry.. warm... log.. Looking down with a quirk to her brow, dual toned gaze would take in one of her older siblings. That explained the racket, Thor was capable of outsnoring a damned bear in winter with a sinus infection. She shrugged, sure that the giant oaf would not notice her light weight on his side. She could dance about on his head and he wouldn't notice a thing, if memory served. "Wow, quite the set up you two've got here." She chuckled, watching the dazed ivory male stumble inside. For the hell of it, the wraith flicked the tip of her tail in front of his ebony nose, tickling it a bit before returning it to it's place, flush with her right haunch. Looking over at Baldur, she grinned darkly. Tormenting others was always fun, especially siblings. Yawning, she lazily flicked her gaze about the den. "So what should we do now? I'm thinking.. see what we can do to this moron before he wakes up." She snickered, enjoying herself already. When she called Thor an idiot, it was fondly, since she and her siblings got along okay, for the most part. Looking back to the white sheep of the family, she waited calmly for him to reply.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH