Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 06:06 PM

The form of a dark wolf appeared soon enough, worry creasing his features as he inquired as to her well being. Rolling her eyes, the femme looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Of course, am I supposed to be injured or something?" She asked, both rhetorically and sarcastically as she turned to face him. Taking in his relatively average appearance, she was already bored by everything that had occurred. Well, at least her father's ghost had left her alone. As a ghostly figure approached, the scent of blood was everywhere. The coppery smell filled her nostrils and made her gag, which she covered up like the perfect little actress she was. A somewhat attractive man with sanguine markings all over his frame approached, commenting on the smell she and the dark man radiated. Sighing irritably, she shrugged. "From what I've gathered, I smell like sexy wet dog, so I don't really give a shit." She replied, mismatched optics flitting over the muscle coated frame of the stranger. Something told her to tone down the sarcasm and sass, but she wasn't always eager to listen to her conscience, it was no fun.

talk, think