gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 06:20 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Her brother was no doubt fun at times, almost willing to do bad things at times. It was always so much fun to be a naughty little girl, just because pissing people off was unreasonably entertaining. When he made a comment on her chancing them being banished from the den, she chuckled darkly and shrugged. She didn't care, she did what she wanted. His choice of title as 'prank master' brought a sly grin to play at her features and she looked down at the still unconscious body of her older brother. Flicking her mismatched gaze back up to Baldur, she snickered and dreamt up the most vile plan. "I feel like stuffing a few little hailstones into his ears, it seems like fun." She told the pale man as she padded over to the collection of them along the wall, grinning like the villain in every action movie ever. If Loki could see her now, he'd be proud. Picking up a half melted, small globe of ice between her teeth, the ebony femme delicately carried it over to where the earthen furred man still slept soundly. Gingerly she would hold her breath, lowering her jaws to drop the hailstone into the thick fur of his audit. As soon as it made contact, she danced away in case he woke up. Cold things in sensitive places tended to do that to wolves.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH