Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
01-26-2014, 10:30 PM

Sendoa comes into her line of sight, and Argent dips her head briefly in greeting. Ruby gaze settles upon the blue-grey Queen evenly, and although she cannot help the spark of jealousy, she does not act upon it. The woman had been instrumental in her escape from Glaciem, and she cannot blame an ambitious soul. She is one herself, although for now she is focused on healing her leg, her relationship with her children, and her relationship with her pack. ?Sendoa,? she greets neutrally. Her eyes flicker to the bedding inside the newly established den, figuring it will prove suitable for her children.
She asks a question, however rhetorical it may be, and the silver knight nods her head. ?I need a large den for myself and my children. I don?t know if the older ones will join me or not. Well, Voltaire might at least. I think he?s been?traumatized,? she says, a distant frown crossing her features. She worries for her boy as any mother would. She worries he is too caught up in trying to be a man, in trying to impress his father, and that he is slipping into a realm where she cannot help him. ?Your own children are quite beautiful,?she compliments naturally, awkwardly snapping back from her distance. It is a compliment she would pay to any, meant to spark idle conversation. She knows of the relationship they come from, and she is uncertain how she feels about it.

She perhaps only feels uncertain because she misses Isardis. She misses him, and yet she is certain the only help will come from devoting herself to his pack. He cannot forget all that they were; they were too grand to leave behind. They were two parts of a marvelous whole, and maybe Argent isn?t quite up to being her half right now, but she can only hope that when she is, he will be as well.