Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-20-2013, 05:07 PM

She could sense he was becoming more irritated with her, so she continued to groom him. She didn't really care if he was getting aggravated or not, she was his mother, she had the right to do whatever she wanted to him. "I know how you met father. He's told me before." Her head snapped towards him, lips curling around her fangs. "Don't get snappy with me boy, or I WILL put you in your place. I have every right to demote you from heir, throw you down with the omegas. I might be your mother, but you seem to forget i'm also an alpha." Her words were stern, blue eyes clouded over. He was being so defiant, so out of character. Yes, he was mischievous, but this was plan out disrespectful. She was growing tired of it. "I've said nothing about Valhalla, don't put words in my mouth. Have you officially met her alpha? Let them know exactly what you have been up to? Tell me, whats going to happen when you sneak into her lands and get caught? You will be screwed, taken a prisoner, or worse, end up dead! And yes, i expect you to always tell your mother, and alpha, the truth. I don't care if you made a deal with the devil, I want to know about it. Maybe if you didn't hide things from me I wouldn't react the way I do." Hate was building up inside her. The thought of Valhallen wolves taking him made her sick inside, the idea that he could lie straight to her face enraged her. "I thought you had a better character than that, but obviously I was wrong. And yeah, your home safe, for now. What happens when you go back and get caught?" She raised her brunette fame from the earth, settling herself on all fours as she towered over the boy. "I want you to bring her here Maverick. I want to meet her, then I might consider a meeting with her alpha. If you care about her as much as you say you do, then you wont protest this. Am I clear?" Her right brow raised as she allowed all this information to sink in. Would he do what he was told, or run off again without a word?

Speech,