Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-27-2014, 07:31 PM

It wasn't long before Shilah came upon Weth, clearly injured this time and another dark fae as well as? oh no what was he doing here. Shilah's hackles raised slightly at the sight of the brute with the blood stained pelt and and a lack of compassion and respect. While normally an incredibly patient wolf, Sin just set him on edge and contrary to popular belief, Shilah was not a weak fighter. Nomads were trained to be at home on the battlefield where they'd spend most of their time treating their pack members and a knowledge of battle was critical. However, Shilah had no desire to provoke the other male or escalate an attack. Especially not down here. But how to get Weth out with that brute circling around like a vulture?

"Yeah, it's me. Little help would be fucking aces right now."

"Alright I'll see what I can do?" He leaned over to examine the paw and swore. He looked up at her and mouthed the word 'broken' before shooting a sidelong glance at Sin. He hoped his message was clear. He did not trust that other brute's character. Normally, Shilah would gather the herbs and treat the femme first before moving her but with that dangerous smelling brute around he needed to get her out where he could gather and keep an eye on things. He was almost tempted to howl for help as well, when a thought struck him.

"WAIT, miss! Please, I could use your help, if you are indeed a healer." He called out to the green-eyed female. "Could you bring me some Arnica and leeks if you can find them. Oh, and some lamb's ear. You? Sin wasn't it? You could make yourself useful and gather as many dandelions as you are able, the root will be most helpful. Or stand there and stare I care not which."
Dandelions might help but they were unecessary so whether the brute agreed to help or not, most likely not, it was no loss on Shilah's part. Dandelions were also so obvious any numnuts with half a brain could identify them. Shilah needed to find a way to dry and carry herbs with him. Shilah made a note to start sniffing around the formerly human inhabited areas of Alacritis.

Speech

ooc: the first two aren't in the guidebook so if you'd like a description Esper feel free to pm me!