gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 09:36 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Every step brought a flash of pain shooting up her leg, and in all honesty the ebony bitch was getting sick of it all. A hole in the metal exterior of the ship offered an easier way to come and go, which the wraith gladly accepted. Tea cupped paws carried her quietly over the warped wooden floorboards, taking in the scents littering the place. Strange enough, but frankly the dark furred she wolf didn't care, she was tired and the rains were dissipating. Hopefully when she woke up they would be gone, because she was not in the mood for that crap. Finding herself soon in an empty room that hardly carried any scents, the lanky femme padded over to the still made bed and stepped onto it. Her small frame fit neatly onto it, and if she burrowed under the rotting pile of blankets, she could keep herself moderately warm. Sighing, she rested her chin on the dank smelling pillow. What am I going to do with myself? I'm a damned cripple, nearly a disgrace. If I don't heal soon, I'm going to lose my shit... She groaned inwardly, letting her eyelids flicker shut.

The lark trilled over her head, it's call muffled by the levels of the ship she was within. Getting up, she groaned as dapplings of dawn light poked through the dusty glass of the window at her back and invaded the dark room. Yawning, she stretched out as best she could with her broken foot and left the warm embrace of the mouldy bed. What should be done today, if not some well earned relaxing? Mismatched optics found a tunnel, a hallway, leading up a set of stairs. Fucking fantastic.. Limping up the rickety wooden elevators, she grumbled to herself under her breath. The pain wasn't nearly as bad now, but it still wasn't close enough to being gone as she would like. Soon, the growing sun's rays were greeting her atop the deck of this ship, welcoming her to rest once more in their embrace. Sighing, the sultry wraith would fold herself into a pose that looked as comfortable as it felt, front paws out in front of her and charcoal tipped tail flush with one of her haunches. Lazily she would blink as she looked around, taking in the bland scenery. What would such a day bring her? She wondered absentmindedly as she yawned. She was up far too early, but she was half asleep as it was, so it made no difference. Silken ebony coat glittered in the sunlight, sparkling strangely and yet still appearing black as ink.

So far she was off to a fantastic start, her left forepaw throbbing with dull fire as she watched the world through lidded eyes. The obsidian temptress was far to comfortable to bother attempting to go back downstairs, so she simply laid there, mind mulling over the songbirds harmonies as she tried to remain aware of her surroundings. The scent of another creature stirred in her nostrils, and she suppressed a groan. Why did everyone have to interrupt her peace? The dark ashen tip of her banner would flick in agitation, like that of a feline, as she awaited the appearance of whatever fresh Hel this was...

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH