gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-27-2014, 09:54 PM

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone

The woman had reunited with her family but it was not very entertaining. Not much was entertaining to the Goddess. She found a lot boring, other then matchmaking and toying with men. The woman was an odd one but sort of the typical temptress. She knew how to fight but she was no slayer. Freyja was one of a kind in every way possible. She did not really know why she went to the odd construction in the snow. It stuck out from the snow covered ice. It was alien. The golden Lady tilted her head before noticing a set of fresh paw steps before her. The woman leaned down to sniff them, Weth. Of course her bitchy sister was there. Why wouldn't she be? It seemed like her family was everywhere. It was like they multiplied.

Freyja slithered onto the deck, the scent got thicker. The woman was to balls deep to turn back now. She continued on with a low head and perked ears. She could hear creeks of wooden steps below, the raven fae was definitely in there. The subble woman slithered closer, following behind Weth until she met the last step of the stairs. Those sky blue eyes fell upon the ebony babe with a gentle smile. Frey skipped closer, noticing the limping. The blonde bitch swooped in on Weth's left side and attempted to be a brace for her sister. "Let me help you, my sister." The woman always talked in such sultry tones that could chill you to the core. Beneath long lashes those blue eyes had a slight look of concern for her sister. "Are you okay, darling?" The smaller girl was young but so mature, that's what one gets for being royalty.