Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-27-2014, 10:16 PM

Her sister appeared, as bright and cheery as ever. Ugh, how could anyone be so happy go lucky at this ungodly hour? As the woman's tones fell on sleepy ebony audits, she sighed. "Yeah, just fuckin' peachy. And you, oh sunshiny one, how are you?" She grumbled sardonically, sultry tones as sensual as ever as she pivoted her tiara to face her, flicking her mismatched gaze over to her half sibling with a bored gaze. Sighing, she let another yawn split her regal maw and reveal her pearl daggers and salmon tongue. Why did little miss perfect have to be the one who sees me in all my morning glory? She half growled, half groaned inwardly, really not enjoying that one of the siblings dear old dad and mom liked better than her was here to rub it in, albeit subliminally... In general, the obsidian bitch was pissed off, because that was her nature. She was the eternal pessimist, putting even the most horrid debby downers to shame with her constant hate of everything. Slowly her evergreen and mauve gaze would fall upon her surroundings, searching for some way to escape the nagging memories of her mother asking her why she couldn't be more like Freyja, she is so pretty and sweet. When no option other than throwing herself overboard presented itself, the tempting thought of suicide was not yet the right option, the situation had not become horrible.. yet.

talk, think