size
Medium
build
-
player
03-20-2013, 06:24 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

a familiar howl brought her immediately to her paws in anticipation, ears pressing forward and muscles tense. she couldn't quite pinpoint its owner, even though she absolutely knew that it had touched her ears once before. she discontinued the relentless racking of her own brains to prevent a headache and waited. a flash of alabaster suddenly into the small clearing that was their seemingly common gathering place and almost immediately jupiter's jaws closed gently around mercury's scruff, picking him up as she lunged from her perch but softly setting him down upon landing. the lass wasted no time in stepping forward, making a move to momentarily bury her face into his neck before withdrawing.

for reasons that, though he would probably assume otherwise, were completely nonsexual, marvel was the best wolf she could have seen right then. the lass was endlessly worried sick for her companion as the wounds had been bleeding profusely earlier and she had just gotten them to stop before she had come here. she would have sent for him then and there but in her panic her judgement had been reasonably clouded. mercury slumped into an exhausted position where he had been left, and jupiter quickly leaped to his side, settling down beside him and crooning with worry and protectiveness.

"yeah, one caught me by surprise, but he managed to drive it off after he got its paw. i'm pretty sure he broke it, but i'm not sure, but either way it won't be coming around him again for a little while." her nose was thoroughly wrinkled with disdain, and she turned her celestial eyes back upon marvel. "it's worrying. god dammit, i saw the signs... i should have done something." she hung her head a bit, but then shook it quickly so that she could straighten. now wasn't a time to wallow in self-pity. she hoped that some others would come soon so that they could decide on a plan of action.

"can you treat him? wait, but i'd rather you not go alone with herbs." she fretted a bit as she glanced at him and the open wound upon his flesh.

"i'll hide myself if you go, don't worry about me," he proposed. jupiter once more sought marvel's eyes with her own, taking a deep breath to calm herself.

? 385 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
kind of jumbly/rambly, sorry.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.