S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-28-2014, 12:21 PM

As S'alkrie would fall silent her doe like ears would listen carefully to the two, not quite understanding the reason as to why she was not willing to join. It was perfect here, there where always blankets of snow, the kingdom has a strong army and will not tolerate betrayal, there where children, lots and lots of them that where just perfect. Well, most of them. The ruby gaze would once again greedily look over the beastly woman, her height difference towards the king quite amusing to the eye. But as the conversation went on Skadi seemed to be drifting away. Away from S'alkrie. She was family, and at the end of the day the girl knew that was the most important thing above all and she was willing to grasp it all, how little it may be. " You should stay miss, Its fun here" With a slight pause S'alkrie would step forward. " I can show you around and you can teach me knew things, im sure you have many talents" Her tail would lick against her heels, hoping she'll step through the borders so they can go of to explore. " If you dont join, can i come and visit you?"

image by Emily, Permission to use