ardent

PLAYING WITH MATCHES

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 07:18 PM

She had fallen, like a rock, straight into love with a man she had oh so recently met. Maybe it wasn't something to be expected of an Armada, but neither was such a tiny size, so everyone could just shut up and learn to expect these things from the black sheep of the family. Padding cautiously into the forest of sky scraping trees, she took a calm breath and centred herself amid the chittering of squirrels and the trilling of songbirds. She could do this, it would be a piece of cake, she had yelled at Isardis once before, and if need be she could attempt to do it again. Hopefully it didn't lead to that, she always got talked down to when she got angry, and that pissed her off even more. Tiara would pivot to cast her orchid gaze over her petite russet shoulder, focusing on Colman. ?I suggest you wait until I tell him about you before showing yourself, father has always been a bit uneasy having strange men on his land..? She chuckled weakly, sheepishly grinning at the tri pigmented male at her rear. Waiting for him to make himself scarce, she tilted her nose up to the twilight skies, barely visible through the canopies, and let a smooth call slip from her throat. A mantra run through her mind as she awaited her father's approach I can do this, I can do this... And with that, she calmly stood where she had stopped, and waited for the great albino King to make an appearance.
?Speech?