ardent

THE POOR LITTLE BLACK SHEEP

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-28-2014, 09:34 PM

The warm greeting she received from the Sage launched a wave of relief, which crashed over the petite frame of the rusty brown lady. Grinning, she padded into the den after Eris, chuckling as the healer would ask about her well being. A reasonable question, since that was usually why wolves sought out those with the training to heal them. A soft shake of her tiara would be given in response, as she sheepishly looked downwards to speak. How strange, the pose of her cranium was hardly ever one used to speak, nearly always she was looking up at those she met. ?Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something else.? She would begin, seating herself smoothly upon the ground and wrapping her russet banner loosely about her tea cupped paws. ?Father mentioned in the meeting you needed to take on an apprentice...? She would continue awkwardly, having clearly missed out on the graceful aspect everyone else in the family had an abundance of. Soft alto lyrics were cautious and unsure, which resulted in another soft chuckle from her as she offered a sheepish smile to the lady before her. ?And I was wondering if maybe... You would be willing to teach me?? She would finally end, orchid toned gaze falling on the features of the older dame. Hope she would not be rejected burned in her gaze, and she knew that if Eris turned her down she would be screwed, being the Armada least inclined to fight within the entire family. The art of battle simply did not interest her, and neither was she gifted in it's concepts as were the rest of her family. Warily watching the Glaciem Sage, she awaited an answer with hope twinkling in her muted pink orbs.
?Speech?