Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-29-2014, 08:23 AM

The call was one that would not be ignored. Odette was eager to prove to her pack -- and herself -- that she was a fighter. The desire to show off the genetics Gargoyle and Ocena had bestowed in her frame was a fire that could not be contained. Ever since she was little, she had wanted to be in the drama of the battlefield, drawing blood from enemies and gaining the heroism that would be proudly displayed across her regal brow and shoulders. She had to start somewhere and the call was her beginning.
It was true that she had learned a few things from other wolves within the first year of her life. As she raced across the length of the island, she thought of Fenrir and how he had showed her the stances that would be good for defenses and future attacks. Her heart raced with the same beat as her paws hitting the ground and she put a spurt on her canter as she got closer to the source of the call. No better time than the present to make the efforts she would need to use for the future.
Disappointment was far away from her mind when she realized that she was the first one there. Vahva, apparently, had been the one who summoned those far and wide. She knew that the Gamma had one of the reins for teaching younger wolves how to defend and fight, so with ease, she slowed her pace and strutted towards the dark female. Her form was more toned since the last meeting. Odette had secretly been exploring other regions of Alacritis, all the while maintaining her physique by the leagues she had run the past few months. Her fur was kept up, glossy and showing off the figure her mother had carried with pride. A flick of her tail was given before her athletic form reclined to its gray and black haunches.
Odette dipped her maw towards the Gamma politely, a curt dip that didn't require too many neck muscles. "Vahva," she cheerfully greeted, a smile appearing on her bright face. Red and blue eyes gave off a natural sparkle as she thumped the ground impatiently for more wolves to arrive. "I hope I am not too early," she chided, humor dancing merrily across the air from her lips. The young Epsilon did try to stay on time.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!