gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-29-2014, 10:06 AM

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone

They padded through the halls. Freyja was not oblivious to how her sister was staring at her. There had always been a fued between Freyja and Weth. Weth's mother did love Freyja but the golden dame never really did anything on purpose for that. Everything came natural to the girl. From the time she was a pup her maturity levels were to high for her own good. She had a fascination with meeting new people and playing games with other pups. She was sort of a kiss up to her elders, but she had always wanted to be someone. Be important. The woman was only nearly an adult at this point. Yet, she was much more mature then any other Wolf she had encountered, or well, that was in her opinion of course.

Weth answered her question, humans. The girl raised a brow, she had heard of those creatures but had yet to come across them or any trace of them.. Until now. It was an odd feeling, another creature could make such... monstrous contraptions. Weth then gave an answer for Frey's last question. A broken foot? The girl frowned. "You need to get off of it. It will heal better if you just rest." The golden Goddess was right and she looked at her sister pointedly. A question was raised for Frey. "Family comes first for me, Weth. You are my sister and us woman are all bitches. Some embrace it more then others. I am sure you have not forgotten my many explosions." Frey had a bit of a temper at times..