Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM

He would dive into the questions right away about her injuries, asking if they were caused by the storm. She would give a slow nod of her head, her gaze moving away from the building to meet his. "I went to grab Nako during the storm and a tree branch got to me." She would say with a light laugh, feeling silly for not have been paying attention to her surroundings, especially during a time like that. The topic would go in a different direction however, rather than let her know how he had been since returning he would go on about the branches on the roof. Her gaze would return back to the barn, focusing on the limbs that had been causing the roof to cave in. Yes, it was potentially dangerous, but the only reason she kept her children in there was because they were at the end of the barn, away form the hole and nobody else had chosen a stall where it was. Even with no one denning below it, the issue had to be fixed. "Yes, we should deal with that before it creates a hole." She would give a nod, her gaze trailing over the roof then don the sides to look for a way up there. "I don't recall a way up... but perhaps the hay bundles by the other structure could be piled up so we can get up there?" She suggested, motioning towards the machinery building just south of them.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"