gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
01-29-2014, 03:21 PM

Uphill struggle, blood sweat and tears
A voice rang in his ear, the familiar voice of a wolf of Hroovitnir's line. The sound had him tensing, quickly rolling back to his belly. That was the dangerous thing about his limited hearing - not being able to hear if something was coming up out of eyesight. His mind was quick to supply the name of the young sibling in front of him, a survival mechanism he'd developed young so he would always know what to expect. Akemi, one of Anglea's children - his younger half-sister.

Akemi had never really participated in any cruelty against him, but long habit had him lowering his ears and tail submissively and fixing his eyes on the ground at her feet. "A-akemi," he stuttered. "I'm surprised to see you out here by yourself. N-not that you can't handle yourself! I mean, I just thought you're prefer being with..." he trailed off, distressed that his nerves had his mouth running without a filter.

He didn't answer her question about how life was treating him. He himself wasn't entirely certain. Yes, life was more relaxed, more free for him. But he was alone so often now; back in the pack, he'd at least had almost constant contact with his family - negative contact, more often then not, but family was still there. But now? Since he'd come to this place he'd only seen Weth, and now Akemi. It was strange for him.

"Speech"
Nothing to gain, everything to fear