Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-29-2014, 08:37 PM

Raisa's laughter was likely unnecessary, but she could not contain it. It bubbled from her and eventually her head was thrown backwards. The fae might think her less than sane, but she might not be far off the mark. Now she was getting the picture! "Oh, put your hackles down, I mean you no harm. Yet, at least, I'm no psychic." She sobered some, as what she would say next came into her mind. "In truth, though. Unless you want to end up slaughtered in your sleep like my dear royal mother and father, my cousins, my aunts and uncles and all our loyal followers..." So much blood... "Take what I have said to heart." Her eyes glazed over as the horrific images of her past filled her mind once more. So many bodies, and Raisa had only gone out for a quick jog along the border. Sanguine fangs flashing in the dim light, a terrible storm, and treachery... It had only been then that she had realized all the security she had taken for granted had in truth been rotten ice. It had hardened her, and it was not a mistake she would make again.

code by sam & image by lu
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!