Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-29-2014, 09:16 PM

Raisa nodded with a small smile on her face. One might think even peasants would know common courtesy, but it appeared more often than not that it was too much to hope for. Instead, she could only sigh and count on encounters such as the one she appeared to be having now. "We of noble birth are of a certain caliber," she said in response to the woman's question. "I see no reason to ask you call me anything other than Raisa." the dark, pale, and fiery woman looked down at the silver piebald fox and raised a brow. He cleared his throat and stepped forward, bowing deeply to the golden fae. He, at least, knew his courtesies to a tee. One was not raised among the line of royal stewards without this knowledge. "If it please your Grace, I am merely Koros. Naught but a steward. If you have any needs, I should be happy to assist you." He said this with a smile on his face, truly pleased to offer. It was a strange trait of his bloodline, Raisa supposed, but they had always been eager, clever little beasts. Her ancestors had not employed them merely on a whim. Raisa turned back to Virgil and smiled. "Indeed. So, Virgil, if you don't mid my asking what brings you here today?"

code by sam & image by lu
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!