Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-30-2014, 02:15 AM

As Aurora described what love was like, she began to wonder when she would know it would strike her own heart. She was nearing the age of a year, and even though it was still the beginning of her life, she felt like she had forever to find it. Maybe she didn't need to find it herself. It would probably fall into her lap when she least expected it. Again, the image of Bask's face with his vivid eyes gleaming at her in the dark popped up and she couldn't help but smile. She was ready to see the large brute again, even if she was unsure why.
Aurora told her that she met her mate because of her current ruler and that made Odette's curiosity peak. "So fate worked in the form of your alpha in the way you met your true love? That is weird, indeed." She smiled softly and her eyes twinkled at Aurora's gaze. "I bet you weren't expecting it, either." The idea of having someone else set her up with a potential mate was astounding. Odette wanted to have the chance to find love herself, especially since she was able to find her own way through life so far.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!