Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-30-2014, 02:20 PM
THIS IS HOW THIS THING WILL WORK;

after the first audition of a NAMED character (or after the first day an audition is completed), i will leave it open for competition for a week. after the last day, if no one else has posted with a COMPLETED audition then you win the character. if there is more than one, i will choose which one i think will fit best.

FOR EXAMPLE, say cantti & muse still want sva by the end of the week but muse didn't finish the audition.. cantti wins sva.

EXAMPLE TWO, cantti and muse both finished sva. i will ask if they both still want her, and then choose which audition i think works best as sva.

IF AUDITIONING FOR UNNAMED CHARACTER, there will be no time limit or competition. HOWEVER, i am only permitting each sibling of sva's to have 3 children. simply because i don't want this to be a huge family. they were marauders, not a large pack.

SVA'S AUDITION will end on the FIFTH instead of the second, since i am adding this rule today.

AS FURTHER NOTICE, since i am now limited to only a phone, you won't see me on the cbox. if you have any questions, text me (9189553261) or message jaeger's account.
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself