ardent

i am reaching but i fall

Oxia

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Oxia looked at the fea who had announced her self as Midnight. Her name suited her perfectly, her pelt was as dark as night, and her golden eyes represented the moon's light shinning down upon us. The words Alone filled his ears, Oxia cocked his head a bit as she spoke those words. Alone she is alone. I can't think as to the reasons a fea like her self will be alone. I don't know her history or anything, but what i do know is that she needs help. I am sure the Alpha will let her join, if she shows the right traits, and she certainly has the heart of a Glaciem. Well that is baided off of what i see now. Maybe it was only due to the fact she was hurt, but i don't care.

Oxia looked at her as she spoke some more. Oxia rested his tail on her's to comfort her a little bit. He could tell that she was both nervous and scared still. He looked at her eyes and nodded with a kind smile."No need to thank me mis. I am always glad to help." He said in a kind voice. Oxia listened to her statement of not being welcomed. "Well i haven't been in Glaciem that long, but i do know that this pack is a close nit pack, and they are always welcoming others to the pack. Once you are feeling well, we will get you to a healer, and if you want meet the Alpha." He said as he turned to look at the sky.

It was clear, no cloud in the sky, and the sun was shinning bright. Oxia liked this type of weather, and he quite enjoyed the snow also. He turned his head back in her direction, Oxia could tell that she was feeling a bit better then what she was when he found her. "Midnight, just let me know when you feel good enough to walk, but no hurry, take your time." He said as he stood up and looked across the land. His deep blue eyes looked over the snow covered land to see a few snow hairs running across the ground. He looked over at the female and smiled. "I will be right back." He said as he took off after a rabbit.

Oxia's legs carried him across the snow like it was nothing, he soon came up to his target. He opened his jaw and as he came closer to the rabbit's frame he snapped his jaws down upon the animal. A snap of bones came from under his jaws, Oxia turned and walked back to Midnight. He dropped the rabbit in front of her and spoke. "Eat up, it will help you gain your strength." He said as he sat down in front of her. He sat there tail swaying in the snow.