Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-30-2014, 04:16 PM

He would just smile at her words, and she was unsure to be infuriated or scared. Obviously he could rip her to pieces in such close quarters. She certainly did not want to give her little hole up. A big storm was headed their way and she preferred not to be stuck in the middle of it. "Folk would call me a poor host if I let a sodden fae shiver and starve. But if you refuse, I'm sure the coyotes would be glad of the meal." Her violet gaze would return to the rabbit carcass and it irresistible scent. She was certainly hungry, but could she let her pride be so stung as to accept the strangers offering? Maybe she would eat it when he left...
He would turn again after those words, and she thought he might once again leave her to her loneliness. "I can understand a dislike for company, truly. I've only just wandered away from a few very lonely weeks in isolation. It's not very enjoyable, in my opinion." His words rang true for her, she didn't actually want to be alone, but she didn't want his company either. She wanted her family, she wanted her sisters and she wanted her brothers and all she needed was their comfort. She would sigh before letting herself loosen up slightly. He was just as alone as she was, maybe even more so. "I'm quite lonely myself." She would whisper as she averted her gaze to the cave wall. She seemed to meld into a whole different creature as she was able to relate to the larger brute.

Speech,