SWEET LIKE CINNAMON

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-30-2014, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 05:27 PM by Isardis.)

Her muscles would become momentarily rigid, her spine seemingly tense upon the touch of his supremacy. It was to be expected, Artemis was far too wise to trust body and mind in the presence of a man she still had no true reason to place faith in. Her skills were too strong, her talent unwavering, and god forbid if the man himself were ever to fall upon her bad side; he had seen her relentlessness first hand, and that was exactly why he had chosen her. Nostrils would come to contact with his right shoulder, and for a moment he would lean to her, turn to her, salmon tongue daring to only momentarily caress a silver ear.

Alas he would not push her, but instead take a step back, relaxing upon coral haunches, the extended curls that bound his tail wrapping elegantly about seated hocks. ?Indeed, I have a task that may or may not interest you. As a strong fighter and a siren of ambition, I would like to offer you the honours of attempting to challenge for the rights to my children,? he would pause, ruby gaze heavy within her own duo-toned stare, ?Azalea, a once-prisoner from Valhalla, bore a litter of mine within her womb. The names, numbers nor sexes are unknown; however I imagine if we can obtain just one through battle, the child could be raised to distribute information and we?d soon learn of any others. What say you?? Hopeful.