ardent

Swing Life Away-Ghost- [MATURE]

Segar

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 03:43 PM

"It is because you are so prefect." He said quietly. his eyes on the ground in front of him. "Do you only stay with me now because you believe you are imperfect?" He already knew he was second best in Seracia, why he needed to hear her of all people say it was beyond him. Why he begged the question that would only cause him pain was a mystery. And yet he did not regret asking. He needed to know how she felt about him, maybe even give her a reason to leave. Octavian was after all perfect. He knew the words she'd never say to him, and even heard them in her voice "I'm staying because I love you." His eyes shut quickly. He was being foolish again. Thinking he deserved her. She would always be beautiful to him, and her scars and demons only intensified his infatuation for her. To him it was anything but a plague. It was a reason to stay with her, and care for her, because she needed him. Needed to be next to him at night and run with him in the mornings. But it just wasn't meant to be. "You are very much pure, perfect, and kind." He said quietly. "And if it is your inability to see this that has drawn you to stay here with me, then you are making a grave decision. You too are perfect. And you deserve to be with him." He said solemly, his heart shattering to a million pieces as he spoke.

Speech,