Clean up

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 12:34 PM by Themisto.)

At first he did not know that Loccian and her children resided within the barn, but as she emerged from the entry Themisto's audits would fold. They were inside of this thing? But it could collapse at any moment! The queen would come to him, and he would dip his head and greet her with a warm smile despite the danger she, and her children, were in. "Hello miss Loccian. He would respond, at first not detecting the fresh scars across her eye or the limp in her leg. As she moved toward him he would note her injuries, but he would refrain from attending to her immediately. She had been a healer before an alpha, so surly her injuries had already been attended to. She would question him, and he would chuckle before replying. I am fine, my queen, do not worry about me. Your eye, your leg... Was this due to the storm?" He would inquire, sunset hued gaze examining every crevice of her body the way a doctor would before operation. "Loccian, the branches." He would continue on, leaving little time to dwell on his health, and focusing on her and the damage to the barn. "They are heavy and are causing the roof to cave in. We need to remove them or there will be a hole in your roof." He would state, gaze leaving the queen and resting upon the edges of the roof above them. They needed to act fast, but how exactly could he get up there?

Speech,