ardent

Swing Life Away-Ghost- [MATURE]

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Rage, yet another emotion the fae was unfamiliar with swept over her form like a crashing storm. Silver hued eyes narrowed in indignation as he twisted her words the wrong way, but just as swiftly as it came over her, it vanished, and she was left relatively silenced. her tail fluttered to the left and the right behind her, a nervous habit, a tick. Words had never been her strong suit and that seemed to be the case now. The way she had spoken, what she had spoken, the voices told her of how horrible it must have sounded. She spoke as if he was not all of the great things she knew Octavian to be, she successfully shattered both males in the span of five minutes... why had her brother not the decency to kill her?

"No... you like everyone else had been bewitched by my beauty, so much so that you ignore how destroyed I am. I speak these things not because you are any less than Octavian, but because you are all those things and more. You both are incredible wolves, with wondrous hearts, and I am fragmented pieces of a complete soul." She murmured softly, anger having already dissipatated. She hung her own head, tail ceasing its restless movements and coiling almost protectively around her haunches.

"I stayed because all of those proclamations Octavian has made I feel for you and I am selfish. I should set the two of you free. Vanish back into the trees, I am quite good at becoming my namesake. You deserve far better than I and I know that, but I can't bring myself to leave." The voices for once grew silent, and utter silence rung inside her crown.