Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-31-2014, 11:27 PM

As her sister insisted that she rest, bi coloured pools would roll heavenward, not interested in her sister's attempts to be a good person. Her following response to the dark woman's question earned a huff of boredom. She would chuckle darkly as she remembered all the tantrums the woman had thrown, close to Thor's and her own. "If anyone forgot, they would be doing the impossible." She muttered, sultry tones dripping with thinly veiled insult and sarcasm. Sitting up from her place on the deck, she yawned widely and looked around. Still boring, though the obsidian temptress had hoped something could have changed, something had caught fire or died, someone was being kidnapped, something. "Any new accomplishments you would like to rub in my face before I throw myself overboard?" The ebony bitch would growl in annoyance, yawning again. She had forgotten over time how much her sister irked her, how much her perfectness made her want to chew the tail off a scorpion and hope the poison worked quick enough to kill her before her sister started talking again. Tail tip would flick in agitation as she flicked her mismatched gaze over to the golden dame's features, waiting for a response.

talk, think