ardent

I'M GONNA BE A MIGHTY KING, SO ENEMIES BEWARE!

Gael

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2014, 03:55 AM

He hadn't spent any time with his new adopted cousin, so he didn't really know her that well, but from what he'd seen of her at the meeting, she didn't seem like she was a bad girl. If his aunt had taken her in as kin, that had to mean there was something special about her, no? He supposed he would make his own judgments of his cousin, though he didn't think they would stray far from what Chrysanthe thought of her daughter.

Odette seemed to be pretty cheerful that morning, throwing back a gentle chide at him in response to his. He was glad to see that she wasn't a grumpy morning person; that would not have been fun. You say that now little cousin, but when you become a mother, you will treasure the mornings you get to sleep in. he laughed gently, knowing that if this morning routine became a habit for her, even in motherhood it wouldn't go away. The young girl wouldn't waste time getting straight to the point as to what she was doing to here. I am looking for someone to practice sparring with. In case I need to defend my life and honor as a Valhallan, I must be ready. What better way than to start on this lovely day? Gael, will you be my sparring partner on this lovely morning? Ah sparring. The little lady wanted to learn how to fight. A sheepish grin would take hold of the man's lips, one ear folding against his skull as he spoke. Well Odette, I mean, I'm not an expert. You can say I'm still learning, but I would definitely be willing to help you out if you don't care.

He would be able to help her out as much as possible, but he was by no means an expert. Just because he had survived his first war didn't mean he was suddenly an expert warrior. He hoped she would be satisfied with what he could offer.

Talk like this