gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-01-2014, 01:49 PM
ooc: no worries!

Baldur strolled along the battlefield, nose wrinkling at the scent. Sad to say it smelt to much like home for his taste. In the distance the storm clouds were building and the sky itself was dark. Probably not the best time to be nosing about but he had been following Weth? also probably a bad idea. But the pair of them hadn't really had a moment to themselves in awhile, except for pranking Thor and he could tell she was tense. The storm wasn't doing much to soothe Baldur either. The horizon was nearly black with clouds and the lighting was flashing constantly.

Baldur frowned, he'd lost track of Weth and the intense mix of scents wasn't helping anything? and then he found her. Relief washed over him and he trotted up to her, tail wagging lightly. "What are you doing in a place like this Weth?" She answered his question with a sharp nip at his jaw and a request for a spar. Goodness? he could certainly use the practice and she needed the release before she killed someone. Prancing a wolfs-length away he turned to face her. His stance widened as his legs coiled, weight spreading evenly across all four legs. His toes splaying and digging into the dirt. His long, thick fur and hackles raised as his lips drew back in a snarl. Sparring had never been just play with them. His brow furrowed as his ears pinned tightly to his skull. Head titled slightly forward, jaws agape, his shoulders rolled forward, neck scrunched back as his tail streamed out parallel behind him.

"I'd say a spar wouldn't hurt except, with you, I know that it will. Come on sister, show me if you've still got your touch!"

Baldur vs Weth

SPAR

Round: 0 of 3

Attack:n/a

Defenses: Fur and Hackles Raised | Ears pinned | Stance widened | Tail parallel | Legs bent | Toes splayed and claws digging into earth | Head titled forward | Jaws agape | brows furrowed

Injuries:n/a