ardent

TIME FOR DESTRUCTION

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
02-01-2014, 02:52 PM

The Queen fell in line behind her King, following at a wide distance. She knew of the plans for today, and while she wasn't sure they were appropriate she would not argue against them. Sendoa would come up behind Six, slipping forward alongside her with a slight smile. Jowls would seek to roam quit near to the darkened woman's ear, hoping that she alone would hear the following phrase. ?I never got to thank you for saving my son's life,? she would pause, her voice nearly breaking as emotion welled in her chest. ?I don't know what I would have done had...? she paused again, tail flicking idly. ?had things gone differently.? She would pull her muzzle away an inch or two, ?I am indebted to you, Six.? And she would not soon forget it. Sendoa Armada was anything but unfaithful, and Six had very quickly moved to her trusted list. Cranium would shift to a more comfortable distance as she rocked onto her haunches beside the woman. Isardis had enough to deal with without her hovering at his side - no matter how much she wanted to wrap herself in his warmth. Eyes would set upon Artemis, an ear twitched toward Six in case she had responding remarks.

?speech,?