Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
02-02-2014, 03:36 PM

She was growing intrigued by the creatures she had not yet met within Glaciem, as well as by the family members she knew little of. Of course, Drashiel was one of the few she was closest to; but she still felt as though she needed to spend more time with him, now that she was healthy and strong.

He called out a reply to her, and she felt her heart lurch within her small chest. She had followed his scent well, but she could not find him immediately. Her gaze would search above her as her head tilted to the sky once again, hoping to find sign of him. And it came quickly; a quick rustling of leaves overhead, before he sprang to the ground with excitement brimming in his very posture.

Drashiel was clearly overwhelmed, and his excitement trickled over to her; the young girl's tail would wag freely behind her at seeing her brother agian. "My Drashiel!" she exclaimed gently, a soft giggle escaping her own throat. "I have been fine, just resting," she explained to him, leaning forward to nuzzle her brother's side happily. "I was not well for some time, but I am feeling so much better now. Did you miss me?"

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.