gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2014, 01:25 PM

Poison dripping off my fangs...

D?gmar's grin widened. Her first insult didn't faze the odd-eyed female but oh boy it seemed she'd struck a nerve when threatening the femme's scrappy little pet. The emerald-eyed vixen took great pleasure in watching the other's mental temperature sky rocket. The other tensed, rage bubbling up to the surface of her body, muscles rippling in her tension, a show of dominance. How glorious. D?gmar licked her lips. Did the opposing fae know how sexy she was when she was angry?

"Oh will you, mongrel pest? I'd like to see you try."

"Oohhh dangerous words. I was just kidding but now you've dangled such an alluring lure before me. I like a challenge." D?gmar followed suit as the other fae set her defenses. Languid muscles tensed and coiled as powerful shoulders rolled forward, her graceful neck slinking back, head angled down and jaws agape. Mottled gray fur stood on end as hackles raised as her brow knitted in a snarl at Raisa's words. D?gmar's stance widened as her body lowered. Ears pinned to her head as her tail streamed out behind her, parallel with her back. Her toes spread as claws gripped the earth. She wasn't quite sure how serious this fae was about her threat. It was time to find out.

You have three heartbeats to clear yourself from my path, you wretched cur. I'm of a mind to tear you to pieces?

"Hehehe, I love it when they talk dirty. Go ahead, wretch. Let's see you put me in my place."

D?gmar vs Raisa

SPAR

Round: 0 of 3

Attack:n/a

Defenses: Fur and Hackles raised | shoulders rolled forward | neck scrunched | ears pinned | stance widened | legs bent and coiled | tail parallel with body | brows furrowed | toes splayed, claws gripping dirt

Injuries: n/a.

[Image: Dag_bot_zps26a4da16.jpg]