Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-03-2014, 02:15 PM
The easiness of the femme's feelings stayed put. Her warm smile came over her features as it appeared that the ice would easily melt from the warmth that appeared to have inhabited it. The sound of bull frogs echoed their deep croaks before a large plop would be heard and the croaking would subside. When she heard that she would be welcome to stay with the brute and his friend, she would have the smile grow a bit wider. "Thank you,Kar, but are you sure I will not be a burden?" A small, questionable tilt was all the motion she had made for now, "I do not wish for a friend of yours to be mad that I would be with the both of you."

Nalyda cared for other wolves and creatures that she had met. Her kindness was something that always made others like her, but she didn't know if the bear that was Kar's friend would accept her to join. She did not wish to make others uncomfortable with her presence, including a friend's friend. She looked at the lifeless corpse of the fish that she had caught, and what she had spoke stayed in hear mind as she suddenly whispered the words again, "Requescat in pace." Her family had taught her to use that as a way to send the deceased animal's spirits to the after life so they can rest.

She got up and dug a small hole, placing the bones inside of it and digging it over the carcass. She would show respect for ever living thing. "Thank you," she spoke to the dead fish. She had thanked it for the life that it had once lived so that the femme may stay alive as well as Kar.

"I am sorry for your friends. When I had been in my pack, I had seen many friends that I was close to die. I didn't have many, but they were very kind and taught me how our kind lived, and I was very happy. That was until the new leader had succeeded in dominating the power of our last alpha, and then I am back to being alone now. At least, however, I found someone like you. Someone who had brought the good spirit in me back from it's resting place." Her smile widened even larger as a thankful howl erupted from her chest and out into the atmosphere. "I learned a lot about healing as well. If you, or Zanire ever need a healer, you found someone who would do anything to make sure all of you are at full health." Her ruby orbs looked into the emerald colored ones of Kar, and her optics shimmered in the sunlight as she looked back at the clouds once more.