Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
The femme would shift her head slightly when she heard the tone of a brute speaking to her. He appeared to have a warm heart and his colors were something that she liked about the male. Her ruby colored eyes looked into the green ones of the male who had yet said his name. A gentle and sincere look would cross her features. The sand from the barren landscape began to swirl around from the gusts of wind that had presented themselves to the Canis Lupus' in the region. Nalyda couldn't help but keep her smile.

"No, you're perfectly fine, sir," She spoke as if she were talking to an alpha, but she could sense that he was indeed a rogue like herself. She bowed her head in respect like any other wolf would to show kindness. "My name is Nalyda Sorrell, and may I ask who I have the pleasure of addressing?" She kept her head down as she waited for the brute to tell himself what is name is.

The land was barren like any other desert, but there was some water, and she couldn't help but want the taste of it. But, it was not like her to leave someone who she had only met for less than a couple minutes. Her ruby orbs opened again as they peered into those of the male before her. His grey, black, and white pelt was something that she could never get out, as well as the short parts of brown on the tip of his lobes. The smell of sagebrush and small wild flowers that began to bloom was something that easily filled her scents. Her nostrils flared, but she kept her head down as she couldn't stop keeping the gentle smile from leaving her expressions.