Six

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 10:14 PM
EXHILARATE THE HARD AND EXTERMINATE THE WEAK

filled with excess demons ya'll can bring the exorcism

The woman had yet to find lust for another Wolf within the strange land they stood upon. Isardis was her King and they were bound to be close at some point or another, but she had not been sexually attracted to another in a while. Daegmar appealed to the lustrous bitch. They were so close, their dark fur mingled in such elegance. They were perfection. Two horror ridden woman together in such a unit. It was divine. They rubbed up against each other with every small movement. The woman breathed in quickly as her darling friend began to speak within her ear. The luxurious tones nearly made the cruel woman melt with desire. With each moment that passed more anticipation filled the girl. More tones filled her ear, two more lines of that lovely voice. Six shuddered slightly, the movement would be known to her equal. The behemoth let forth more vocals within the girls ear, "I have a single desire in this moment, my dear." The girl moved away from her comrade and smirked. The ebony beauty slithered herself beneath the other dark pelted woman, she rubbed the top of her head beneath Daeg's chin and her neck against the other woman's. She let forth a coo, "You.." The woman turned back around to face the girl. She extended that pink tongue and let it slip across Daeg's muzzle. The black and white behemoth then moved to Daeg's left and rubbed the length of her body against her friend with a lust filled coo... "Can I have you?" Her voice was that of a simple whisper laced with a deep sin that could haunt someone.