ardent

If Your Not In It For Love, I'm Outta Here

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 04:51 AM

Kar was glad that Nalyda was able to take comfort from his presence. She would give him a thankful nudge, and the brute would smile gently. Those tears, were they now tears of happiness? It would seem to be so. The tri-colored male would come down to the water as well, lapping up the water. It was cool and refreshing, soothing his dry mouth. It was definitely a relief after being in the barren area, and it would make having a conversation with Nalyda more comfortable.

The male would blink emerald orbs in surprise as she spoke again. He would lower his gaze, chuckling softly. The very idea, him, an alpha. "That is very kind of you to say, Nalyda, but I'm afraid being an alpha, well, it is nothing I have ever really thought about or considered. I was once in a pack as well, but I always saw myself more along the lines of a supporting role, an adviser of sorts, to help things run smoothly." The male would give a small sigh as he said this.

Luckily Nalyda was quick to distract him and Kar would look up to where she pointed. "It does, doesn't it?" He would smile a bit more. When was the last time he felt this relaxed with someone other than Zanire? It seemed Nalyda was easy to be around. Her past touched him, reminding him, in some ways of his own and how he too had lost everything.

The male would blink with surprise at how easily she caught the fish. He couldn't help but wonder, maybe, if Zanire might have been impressed with the catch. It was definitely skillfully done. The brute would dip his head. "Thank you, Nalyda. It is a big enough fish, however, so if you would, I'd like to share it with you." He would lower his head, taking a bite, and then would look to her with a gentle gaze to see if she too would partake in the eating of the fish.

Speech, Thought