ardent

i am not just a number

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 10:53 AM

She heard their voices. The trusted one and her pallid lover. Together their melodies would mingle, beckoning her to their presence. With haste she would migrate through the gnarled branches, once again feeling adoration for her chosen haunt. The woods were marvelous, so marvelous she began to wonder if they might offer a safer home for her beloved lads. But alas, she would not uproot them just yet. With a sigh she would bring herself to the ground where they stood, her bodice hovering ever near Isardis side. ?You speak the truth, there is none who cannot be defeated - but I wonder if that makes it right for us to bring turmoil to our Kingdom once more?? They had lost lives the last time, had lost wolves to other packs - even for a temporary time. She would not risk the lives of her children, would not risk her own life again while she was their caretaker. Things had finally quieted, why must they poke the bear? A year ago she might not have thought this way, but the warrior inside of her was seasoned, calculated. War was something to be raged only when necessary - not for fun. ?I will not deny you, for I hold fast to the words we shared at the Valhalla challenge, but I urge you to take caution. The Amenti leader is perhaps our most capable enemy, and while I trust your skills I also trust his hunger for revenge.? She would breathe a sigh, her form pressing lightly into Isardis. She didn't like where this conversation was going, but there was little she could do about it.

?speech,?