Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-03-2014, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014, 02:30 PM by Twig I.)
.ooc. I don't know what you're talking about, that's a fine table =D

Ashley Twig Black was anything but violent, incredibly defensive most certainly, but not violent. She didn't like gore or bloodying her nice fur, she was more of a show off. She would hiss and growl all night before she would be the first to attack. So as the unknown she wolf offered up words of greeting she would listen politely, "Hullo." she would offer a half smile in greeting, wondering if she'd say anything more when, "Who are you?" Her jaws would part slowly, and before she could offer her name Gwyndolyn would introduce herself, "I'm Gwyndolyn." She was amused by this she wolf, so her smile would complete itself as she let her tongue loose, "You can call me Twig." her tone was quite light hearted as her grey companion took a couple steps forward.
Twig would let her appearance keep itself jovial, she was still her cautious self however and the movement would not go unnoticed. She would still herself however, and move only her haunches into a seated position. "I'm a member o fthe Black clan." she would rotate her shoulder to better display her family's signature marking, All of us carry such a marking." She looked back to Gwyndolyn from her shoulder, "Who are you?" her voice full of curiosity.

I can talk!