Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-03-2014, 12:18 PM

"No, if I did I'd probably have nightmares." The red eyed female looked at her and Azalea pulled her ears back. Nightmares? She hadn't asked Vahva of her history so she only knew parts that came out in casual conversation. The female was Valhallan by birth and her mother had been a healer. She brawny female had children of her own, though they did not come back to Alacritia with her.

"Sometimes I want to forget things I can't, and they always come back to haunt me." A paw messed in the sand as Azalea considered what the tri-colored female said. Azalea knew well of those sorts of things. "I never thought I'd have to build relations all over again like I was born a new. The only time I've felt so uncomfortable was locked inside of a den covered in wounds unable to leave."

"When I came back, after... well..." She had to pause, to clear her throat. "I hid from everyone and it didn't make things easier. I felt like a alien in my own home and it was horrible. But... I got out there again, realized I couldn't change what had happened but could change the future. I think you're doing fairly well here."

She smiled lightly. "We should visit more often. Maybe go hunting sometime."

Speech,