ardent

i am not just a number

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 01:42 PM

The woman was annoyed that her king did not see her capable. No one was unbeatable. No one. Though her attention was turned to Sendoa as the woman slithered to them. Six dipped her head softly to her Queen. Words were heard and Six matched them quickly, but respectfully. "I have yet to see the King of Amenti do shit. I have even spoken with one of his members. He does not even show his face to his members. He does not rule, nor should he. I want his pack. If it causes turmoil blame it on me, put the target on my back. I do not care." The woman spoke in a rush of powerful vocals. Her eyes remained on Sendoa as more words were let forth. Six listened quietly before nodding. "I will resume caution. I have been practicing on whelps within the battlefield. If he seeks revenge, let him. But, I will build a capable force if I do win. I know what im doing. A single man with his puny daughters will not hold me down." Each word was stitched with her legendary tone of darkness. Those eyes were engulfed in flames as she spoke. The woman wanted this.

Talk like this