ardent

the vow

Ainslie

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2013, 12:27 AM
She watched his weight shudder, a supple sigh towards the earth as though her indicating that she did not recognize him had physically pained him - but why? She watched, cautious, wary, uncertain and unknowing, her muscles tense, allowing him to make that single stride towards her without movement this time, but still visibly uncertain, her hardened facial features an indication that she would prefer him to keep his distance. He said her name again, and it was clear that he knew her, but still she didn't understand, didn't know who this hellion was or why he knew her name and seemed so intent to make her remember something she did not. "I'm sorry... I don't... I don't remember," she murmured, her skull shaking slightly as she stared at him, brows furrowed and eyes wide. She knew her memory had blacked out her past, and she could do little but believe that this wolf did indeed know her, but there was nothing she could do - no remedy or concoction she had tried - to bring back the memories of her past, and the black wall in her mind made her wonder if perhaps she simply didn't want to know what had happened before. All the same, the burning desire to know who this male was flared up inside of her, and she scrutinized him all the more for it, as though she thought staring harder at him might make his image resurface in her mind.