ardent

If Your Not In It For Love, I'm Outta Here

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 09:23 PM

Kar would gently smile at Nalyda. "As I said, I will have to double check with her first in private, but we'll have to stationed somewhere not too far away in case she says yes. Zanire doesn't mind other wolves, but I know she fears others trying to use me to get to her... and she is afraid that I might get hurt. Once I clear everything up with her, however, it should be too bad." He didn't want to worry Zanire again.

Hearing her whisper those strange words again Kar would flick his ears towards the femme. Was it a type of prayer, he wondered? She would also do something that Kar himself had never done, nor had ever really considered doing. She buried the bones of the fish they ate. It was certainly respectful of the creature they had eaten, he thought. Other creatures gave their lives so they could eat... perhaps such a simple act of respect wasn't such a bad thought.

Once more the tri-colored wolf would listen to Nalyda speak. Both had lost so much... but now things were getting better. He would smile brightly himself, joining in on her howl. Her next words truly caught his attention. A healer. Thank the Gods! After Zanire lost her paw he had done what he could to try and keep in clean but he worried terribly for infection. If Nalyda could look at it then that would be perfect!

"Actually, if you don't mind, Nalyda, could we go now? I'll have you wait once we near the den, for Zanire's privacy, and once I get the okay I'll call for you. She lost her paw in the storm... and I'm terribly worried about it getting infected. If she agrees I'd be most grateful if you could look at it."

Speech, Thought