Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-04-2014, 05:40 AM
The last pup of Taurig x Maija litter is up for adoption! Her profile is here: Tada! Click
I only have a few requirements for her:
One: She must be active. I don't want someone to adopt her and then not use her. Big ideas for her is a must and I intend on making sure she is loved!
Two: I don't want Bella to be along the lines of having an evil personality. When Aly made her, she intended for her to have similar traits of Taurig and Maija. I want to keep her that way.
Three: Bella can be redesigned to your liking. Seren is currently coming up with ideas for her (which will be posted later on!). Size and height are already chosen, since Bella was made when the birthing thread was established.
Four: I want to know what you have in store for her. What do you plan on doing with this sweet angel? (If you say, 'Good girl gone bad', I SWEAR! XD)
Application Requirements:
I wouldn't mind a similar form like the one that's filled out for 'Character Creation' -- 100 words for appearance and 150 words for personality. Due to Bellatrix's rarity of life (ie., being one of the LAST Taurig puppies to ever be created), I want the best that can be offered for her. ^^ I