gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
02-04-2014, 07:43 AM

Intriguing was she, the woman whom captured his attention. Her amber orbs enticed him, her form all the more so. She would sit and respond, and he giving a light chuckle at her remark. "I do love to solve mysteries..." He responded to her, his voice smooth and containing evermore charm. He was determined to make her, his. To bring her into the plans of his future as a leader, it was surely something she could not deny. The woman would give her name, and Sin's lips would curl into a smile of pleased proportions. Stepping forward, he ambled his way close to her with poised grace, his aura exuding an air of power and dominance, of unfaltering confidence.

He swept past her, but no more then a few inches as he slowly circled her dark form. Tail sweeping along her side's as he took in her scent. "Aislin D'Toula...My my, that sounds like a name for royalty." He stopped close to her left side, breath whispering within her ear. "Would you like to be royalty, dear?" He whispered sweetly into her ear, nose brushing lightly against her ear tip. He would give her his name, depending on what her reaction would be to his bold advancements.

""